Website Southern Tier Brewing Company
Administrative Assistant, Southern Tier Brewing Company
Now is your opportunity to join a growing and thriving organization that is revolutionizing the craft brewing industry. Southern Tier Brewing Company is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Lakewood, NY.
Southern Tier Brewing Company was founded in 2002 and is owned by Artisanal Brewing Ventures, the 13th largest craft brewing company in the United States. Southern Tier is recognized in the industry for innovation in craft brewing, and is committed to producing the highest quality product. Our brand mission is centered on quality, flavor, and innovation. With our reputation for our diverse portfolio of innovative beers that embody the spirit of American craft brewing, coupled with sales distribution in over 35 states, our mission is to be the largest craft brand in all of our core markets.
Southern Tier Brewing Company is looking for World Class Candidates who share our appreciation for quality beer and who want to join World Class Organization.
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist is typically the first point of contact for customers, vendors and visitors to the Brewery. This person handles many various office administration duties with a customer service attitude. Aids various departments with project work, including Human Resources, Marketing and Production.
- Operate multi-line phone system (incoming calls, transfers, messaging and group meetings)
- Greet visitors, vendors and customers – direct to correct personnel
- Respond to Customer Emails from INFO@southerntierbrewing.com
- Maintain Event Calendar on-line (Outlook) and employee board
- Order office & employee kitchen supplies
- Up-keep of Employee Breakroom (dishes, refrigerator, dishwasher)
- Make travel & hotel arrangements for Executives, Staff, Recruiting Candidates or special visitors
- Take minutes / notes from various staff & production meetings
- Send out Company-wide informational emails
- Create posters, sign-ups &/or hand-outs on employee events
- Fulfill requests for sales sheets, guides, merchandise & special order items
- Help with special projects as needed
- College degree with 2+ year’s office management / administration experience. Any background working with executive level personnel is a plus.
- Strong computer skills and internet research capability, advanced proficiency in Word, Excel & Power Point, and proficiency in use of common office equipment and new technologies.
- Strong attention to details, be pro-active in resolving issues and finding solutions, and have a positive, customer service attitude. Some over- time may be required.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k with Company match, employee discount program & paid Vacation, PTO and Holidays. Wages are commensurate with skills and experiences.
Southern Tier Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer