Southern Tier Brewing Company is dedicated to making a difference in the communities we serve. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to support every event, but we have set forth the guidelines below to provide eligibility for donation requests:
- Organization should be non-profit, 501(c)3 certified.
- All donations are to be picked up from one of Southern Tier’s taproom locations.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Due to legalities, we are unable to support youth and/or school-related events or events held on school properties.
- Due to legalities we are also unable to donate beer to events where more than 25% of attendees are under the age of 21.
In addition to these guidelines, the organization must obtain the proper licensing for the event, and Southern Tier Brewing Company will not assume any liability for the event.
We have established a thorough evaluation system, beginning with the mandatory form below. Requests sent by mail, voicemail or email will not be processed. Every request submitted through this form will be considered.
All donations are to be picked up from our Southern Tier taproom retail locations as noted below unless otherwise noted. Please bring a printed copy of your donation acknowledgement form to ensure you receive the proper donation.