This variety pack is a sampler of some of the finest canned beers from across the Southern Tier portfolio. In 2016, we began putting your favorite ales in cans & we introduced some new favorite ales & lagers alike. Overpack’d features a crowd-pleasing range of ABVs & styles, and it’s also our first can variety pack AND our first 15 pack. Perfect for getting to know us over a nice, long weekend.
- Tangier IPA • 4.6% ABV – A highly drinkable, citrus-forward India Pale Ale brewed with tangerine peels.
- Pilsner • 5% ABV – This beer is brewed the German way, and you can taste the difference. We even sourced the hops and malts from Germany! It’s light, easy to drink, and it goes just as good in a boot as it does in a stein.
- LIVE Pale Ale • 5.5% ABV – This Citra Hopped Session Pale Ale is ne of our favorites to brew. Bright, Citra hops, perfectly balanced.
- Nu Skool IPA • 6% ABV – NEW for 2017 – Our newest India Pale Ale might just be our new favorite. Nu Skool IPA explodes with tropical citrus flavors from 5 different varieties of new American & experimental hops.
- 2XSMaSH IPA • 8.1% ABV – It’s amazing just how complex the flavor & aroma of a single variety of hop & single type of malt can beer. 2XSMaSH explodes with piney, tropical and dank character from its single hop: Mosaic.